Sunday 19 August 2012

A 10 Day Diet

I am seriously considering going on a ten day diet. My weight loss efforts have been frustrating so far - with this month showing no dip in the scales whatsoever. But why blame anyone/anything? My keeness on biriyani, golgappa (gupchup), singada, aloodum dahibara and all the variety of junk food out there has to show some effect somewhere - and unfortunately - they are settling down in nice neat tyres on my waist.

There seem to be a whole lot of FREE DIETS out there. With so much of free advise from experts out there - whats the need to go to a professional;-). Livestrong has come up with some options on first search. Let me see if shedding 3-4 kgs by the end of the month is possible. After all I have done the hard work of gymming the entire month so far. Let me find something...will jot it down and the results (if i get around to dieting!)

No comments:

Post a Comment